Friday, July 16, 2010

Divas in a Cloche

It's a Summer Cloche Party with our hostess Marty at A Stroll Thru Life.  I learned what a cloche is from her last Cloche Party, so I bought a couple so I could join in the fun this year.

I am fashionably late for the party because I just returned from our last day of Vacation Bible School.  Nevertheless, I am still excited to participate in the Cloche Party. Yea!

Can two divas share a cloche?






Awfully, tight in here.



There shall only be one Diva.


Hold up.  Wait a minute.


Who's the Diva now?


Yuhoo!  Over here, to the left.



Okay, let's share.  This cloche is big enough for the two of us.


Thanks for visiting.  Check out all of the creative participants in the Summer Cloche Party.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Really cute! I love the detail in your cloche!

Sue said...

What a sweet little vignette! I think technically, one of your "divas" is a "divo" since he is a rooster, isn't he? *grin* Either way- they're both pretty ceramics. I'm always on the look-out for pretty roosters. I also like the little candle in the "egg cup."
:-) Sue

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your cloche is GORGEOUS. I love the cutwork pattern. Your two roosters are just fabulous together, and your post was so cute with them fighting over the cloche. So fun. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Char said...

I am in love with the two divas. I think they are perfect together, or apart. Either way works, Char

Anonymous said...

How sweet...and funny! I love the blue and white divas, and your cloche is simply beautiful! So glad I stopped by...

Lynette