Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lilies... And the Winner Is ...

It's time for Tablescape Thursday with our gracious hostess Susan at  Between Naps on the Porch.  Before we get started, I would like to announce the winner of Tablescaping Escapades' first give-a-way of a Mikasa Cheers Votive Holder.  Thanks to Mikasa and everyone who registered for the give-a-way.  I really enjoyed reading all of the nice comments for the Super Models post, as I do enjoy comments from all my posts.

The winner is Marlis from Creative Journeys.  Congratulations!  Please e-mail your mailing address to me at tablescaping.escapades@gmail.com and Mikasa will ship you one of the popular Mikasa Cheers Votive Holders.  Marlis, I am very excited because they are going to ship me one, too.  I cannot wait to use it in a tablescape or vignette.

These pics are actually from my phone and the quality is not the best.  Every year in the Spring or Summer, I create a table with these beauteous lily bowls.  Well usually, every Spring or Summer, I have not done one yet this year and Summer is almost over.

The yellow-gold and pink roses are from my local grocery store.



Lily Bowls, Saucers, Lily Teapot and Chargers:  Horchow
Butterfly Napkin Rings:  HomeGoods
Tablecloth:  Royal Doulton Outlet
Glass Candlesticks and Leaf Plates:  Old Time Pottery
Footed Bowl:  Mikasa

6 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Those are gorgeous dishes. You really know how to do a table up right.

Marlis said...

I'm excited to be a soon to be owner of a new piece of Mikasa!! Thank you very much. I love your drop-dead gorgeous dishes!! What a lovely table.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Just totally in love with those lily dishes!!

Debbie

Entertaining Women said...

The pink and gold roses are perfect with your lily dishes and Horchow chargers. What a luxurious table! Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

Anonymous said...

Divine.... I'm your newest follower.

Marigene said...

The lily bowls are so pretty.